Importing Tax Data into TurboTax®
As a direct investor in Aquila Group of Funds and user of TurboTax, you may be able to import certain information directly from your account to TurboTax. Here’s how.
What Information You Can Import:
For non-retirement accounts, you may import Forms 1099-B and 1099-DIV. For retirement accounts, you may import your 1099-R.
The instructions below will provide the steps to assist you with importing your Aquila Group of Funds tax-related data into Turbo Tax. Aquila Group of Funds does not provide customer support for the TurboTax software; for a list of common questions and answers, please refer to TurboTax’s common questions and answers page.
If you have questions about your Aquila Group of Funds tax documents, please contact your financial advisor or call Aquila Group of Funds Shareholder Services at 800-437-1000 between 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Eastern, Monday through Friday.
Please read the Terms and Conditions below before importing your tax documents.
How to import your information
Once you receive your Form-1099, have it available to verify the important information and follow these simple steps.
- If you have not already started your TurboTax return, select New Tax Return from the File menu in TurboTax.
- From the File menu select Import and then select From Financial Institution.
- In the box labeled I’m looking for: type Aquila Group of Funds.
- Select Aquila Group of Funds from the scrolling list box and click
- From the Sign on to Aquila Group of Funds screen:
- Enter your Aquila Group of Funds account number (do not include any fund trading symbol).
- Enter your formatted Social Security Number (or EIN taxpayer ID for trust accounts) including dashes (for example, XXX-XX-XXXX format for SSN or XX-XXXXXXX for EIN).
- Click Continue.
- Your tax forms will appear on the These Documents Are Now Ready for Import screen. To view the details of each document, click View Details to the right of the document. A dialog box will appear detailing the items TurboTax will import. When you are finished reviewing the details, select Close to return to the These Documents Are Now Ready for Import screen.
- Click Import Now to import the selected items into your TurboTax return (a dialog box will appear to let you monitor the status of the download). From the Import Summary screen, select Done.
- Click Continue to begin the TurboTax interview process.
If you have multiple accounts, all related tax form data for your taxpayer ID number should be imported in the above single step.
Terms and Conditions
Aquila Group of Funds does not provide tax advice. Please consult a tax professional for advice specific to your individual circumstances.
Important: Be sure to verify that the imported information matches the information contained in the tax forms provided by Aquila Group of Funds. The tax data provided for the import is an additional service and there is no guarantee that it is sufficient for tax reporting purposes. Aquila Group of Funds is not liable for your reliance upon or use of the import feature or the data provided through such feature. If you have specific questions regarding the preparation of your tax return, contact your tax advisor, the IRS, or the state(s) to which you report.
It is important to understand that the tax information imported into TurboTax products may not be all of the information required for you to properly complete the investment income portion of your federal and/or state tax return. It is essential that you complete the TurboTax Interview and/or Review processes in their entireties to ensure that all imported information is correctly reported to the IRS and/or the state(s) to which you report.
The information contained on this web site is not intended to be legal or tax advice. Individuals should seek advice from an independent tax advisor based on their own particular circumstances.
All third-party marks cited are the property of their respective owners.